REBORN FOR SKATEBOARDING. Originally released in '83, the Converse Fastbreak was front and center on the basketball court. CONS rider Sage Elsesser designed this colorway, which blends archival details and a durable rubber cupsole with nods to the greatest to ever do it. A nylon and leather material mix pays homage to how the shoe was originally designed in 1983, and it's all finished with Sage's signature stamp—a gold rose on the heel.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Premium, mid-top skate shoe with leather and nylon upper
- Archival basketball details and Star Chevron logo
- Gold rose graphic on heel
- Molded PU sockliner for cushioning
- Rubber cupsole for durability and boardfeel